CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, April 3, 2009

Melbourne Weather

In terms of Melbourne weather I should not have been surprised that the apparent humid and overcast day turned into a torrential downpour that had lightning strikes sending planes into chaos. Nor should I have been surprised that after all that turmoil, the weather cleared leaving blue skies.

I think that makes it the ideal time to stay inside and catch up on work, hence why I have finally joined the wide world of blogging.

Please bare with me as I try to avoid numerous pitfalls, computer errors and general faux-pas as I blog my little heart out about my business: I Will Invitations and all that is interesting in the world of weddings. I shall endeavour to do the best I can and hope that somehow in that process that you, dear reader, will find it interesting!

0 comments: